Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
I'd be well up for the Perth event......wait, you did say Perth didn't you..:sneaky:

It is only a *short* flight ...

Yeah, one I currently make around once a month.....only made palatable by drinking copious amounts of alcohol during the flight!

Ouch :(

But doing it once a month must give you the status credits for lounge access at least?

The QF Business Lounge in PER, courtesy of Platinum FF not flying business, is actually quite good.

The QF Business Lounge in PER, courtesy of Platinum FF not flying business, is actually quite good.

Yeah, its a nice step up from the QC lounge which got to the point where it was generally packed and just a 'sea of high vis...'.
As nice as it is though, I generally fly out of it early in the morning and am yet to experience the delights of the freshly cooked pizza's!
Return journey's are normally afternoon evenings, and the other QF business lounges aren't a patch on the Perth one.....Cbr's is ok and I'm sure the Melb one will be good once they finish knocking seven shades out of it.

Yeah, its a nice step up from the QC lounge which got to the point where it was generally packed and just a 'sea of high vis...'.
As nice as it is though, I generally fly out of it early in the morning and am yet to experience the delights of the freshly cooked pizza's!
Return journey's are normally afternoon evenings, and the other QF business lounges aren't a patch on the Perth one.....Cbr's is ok and I'm sure the Melb one will be good once they finish knocking seven shades out of it.

Yes, I remember the days of the OLD QC Lounge in PER - wall to wall FIFO and seating on the floor if you wanted it or standing by the windows!

In terms of Business Lounges BNE is up with PER and MEL will be good once completed - in the meantime I'm tending to use the QC Lounge in MEL - no power points in the Business Lounge :(

Of course when I used to travel with my old boss we used the Chairman's Lounge, I miss those days ...