The Men's Domain

Waistcoat

Hi guys, since the vendor thread isn't up and running yet I thought I'd put a short post here about a competition I'm running. I have a free online magazine (url below) and am branching into selling shaving products. I've started a competition called wet shave Saturday on my facebook page (also below) - all you have to do is like the page and comment on my Saturday post with what equipment you shaved with to have a shot at the monthly mystery prize. Yup, it's just that easy. Every Saturday you post, your name goes into the hat. Only two people are entered so far this month and considering there is just one week to go your odds are good at winning the prize. Hope to see you all there!

Sorry mate, it's Facebook only, it's where most of my advertising is at right now. Maybe in the future I'll get something going that isn't Facebook based.

Hooray for winning!
Thanks Mr Waistcoat, the razor arrived today with a few blades too (derby, astra, feather)

I may actually gift it to my father. Just gave him a nice boar and some sample creams to try and get him into wet-shaving. So far his complaint is that the creams clog up his disposables, so moving to a proper razor will certainly help here.