The newest of new

BBS

Good afternoon all, BBS here (aka Adam)

I am a new member and I thought I'd introduce myself. Late 40's from Blacktown NSW and have been a wet shaver since I started shaving as a teen, but only a safety razor convert for the last 5 weeks or so. I have an Edward Jagger DE89 a Muhle R89 in Rose gold the minister of finance and war has claimed, a Muhle R41 Grande and just recently acquired the Rockwell 6c in gunmetal. I've had great success with the Muhle R41Grande and Muhle blades, but last night put an Astra green in it - result - total bloodbath! Anyway the learning curb begins - perhaps I should have put the Astra into a less aggressive razor?

As for shaving creams, it's TOBS and Cella thus far. Anyway thank you for having me and I look forward to lots of reading..

Welcome to P&C @BBS

Reactions: BBS
Welcome @BBS!

I can't believe nobody thought of that name before you - congrats!

Welcome @BBS
Trust you enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing some posts of your daily shaves...

G'day @BBS - welcome to P&C!

Welcome to P&C @BBS - great to have you here (y)

Thanks everyone appreciate the welcome:)

Pleasure - but I think you might have missed a bit given that avatar - BBS? Really?

Thanks again gents.. had much better luck btw with the Astra blade on the number 2 plate of the Rockwell 6c gunmetal. Must be my delicate office skin. :facepalm: