The Wolfman has landed...

What an informative thread, loads of useful info :).
I received my "Proceed with order" email from Wolfman this morning.
I originally went with the WR2-SB 0.95 gap and WRH7 handle.
However after reading all the good stuff here, I changed to WR2-SB 1.15 gap and WRH2 handle 90mm solid.

The comparisons with Timeless, Karve and Razorock were great because I have those razors.
Many thanks Peeps (y)

Here it is :)
49650401166_a5e11b8075_b.jpg

Looks nice with the Timeless handle too
49650673787_1cf6a9785f_b.jpg

Just the one and don’t think I’m buying another wolf or another razor for that matter again
Don’t worry.... I know you’ll get another Wolfman in your den ;) sooner or later, it’s like a WolfCoronaVirus creeping up on you and you’re mind goes crazy...

Go on @StratMan... Get another Wolfe... She’s gorgeous and sexy... Go on... Grab another Wolfe she loves gliding on your bare face... She’s likes licking you ;)

giphy.gif

Here it is :)
49650401166_a5e11b8075_b.jpg

Looks nice with the Timeless handle too
49650673787_1cf6a9785f_b.jpg

Congratulations - looks beautiful (y)

Now you need a decent brush to go with it in your SOTD pics ;)

@SpeedyPC , yeah i dont think so mate.. and to help make things up will be doing a sabbatical :)

I remember having a conversation with @alfredus at the last meet up and confidently stating that i would NEVER spend that sort of money on a razor

you should join me.. btw is a sabbatical only allowed to be started at the start of a year?

Thanks @alfredus, but I’m NEVER gonna but an expensive brush... ever lol

Hmmm.......
@alfredus you do have the power to keep teasing @StratMan by showing all the high-end quality badger brushes, just keep poking @StratMan sooner or later he’s gunna crack.
I’m hoping @todras should be able to join you @alfredus as the band of brothers, keep teasing him and show him all the high-end quality badger brushes you’ve got in your den.

Last edited:
My lips are sealed...but not for much longer ;)
I believe @alfredus has already spilled the beans ;)

However.... The top-secret P&C badger brush is still unknown at the moment, because, @alfredus is still holding the top-secret P&C project document by @Monsta_AU P&C-KGB office.

Last edited:
Nice @StratMan have you shaved with it yet?
How's the 1.25 feel?
Happy now or want a 1.35 next time (before the sabbatical starts)?

Cheers mate, nah I don’t think I need to

Had the first shave this morning, with a fresh polsilver and a new tub of A&E Monte Carlo yiaourti mix

First impression was blade feel, but smooth and quite efficient. Not quite r41 efficiency and not quite timeless smooth..

Could of been technique also, I have heard a steep angle resulted in a smoother shave so need to play around with it

The weight is perfect because the balance is excellent vs the timeless.. wr2 head is lighter than timeless and 90mm v 85mm handle makes the difference

Quality and finish excellent, can’t wait for tomorrow’s shave