THIS is what is so great about this forum ...

Mark1966

Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Saw this earlier tonight -

One great Aussie artisan advising a newcomer to make the products of a 'competitor' his next purchase.

While it was @SchoolForAnts this time I know it could equally have been @todras recommending the other way.

Very cool and very P&C ...

Par for the course really - generally the membership here whether general members, artisans or vendors are exemplary. I was watching a Youtube video the other day about some guys who had a whisky initial release event and some of the other distillers and youtubers that attended mentioned how amazing 'their people' were in that they were genuinely interested in discussion and mateship, and I instantly thought of our membership here in the same way.

Don't be a dick, be a magnificent bastard.

Par for the course really - generally the membership here whether general members, artisans or vendors are exemplary. I was watching a Youtube video the other day about some guys who had a whisky initial release event and some of the other distillers and youtubers that attended mentioned how amazing 'their people' were in that they were genuinely interested in discussion and mateship, and I instantly thought of our membership here in the same way.

Don't be a dick, be a magnificent bastard.
I know what you were watching!
Strangely their Facebook and reddit pages, while not being the cesspit they could be, are not fun places to be.

Par for the course really - generally the membership here whether general members, artisans or vendors are exemplary. ...

Yeah, but the ‘staff’ though - they are something else!

Or just trying to make the LE's last a bit longer in the store :ROFLMAO:

The most prescient aspect is that the EDT's and EDP's take months to mature, I can't simply dilute down as needed. This was especially the case with Florian having floral elements, I really didn't know how it would be received on the whole.

I gotta give a shout out to @todras here. In the spirit shown in this thread, when I got the lastest order of APR releases, AusPost had dropped and manhandled the package and the EdT bottle was in pieces when I got it. Todras replaced it and scent it express post all off his own back. Which he did not need to do. Appreciated it big time.