2018 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

With only one member left to donate for 2 auctions, we have so far raised....drum-roll:

3314.81$

Thank you all so very very much - fantastic effort (y)(y)(y)

Just like to add my thanks to the organizers and the generous donors for their fantastic contributions to a great cause.

Hopefully we can make it an annual event
A fantastic effort by all involved and I echo @Snooze in his suggestion of turning this into an annual event. Such an awesome result and big thanks to the organisers, donors and winners for their generosity and support :)

With only one member left to donate for 2 auctions, we have so far raised....drum-roll:

3314.81$

Thank you all so very very much - fantastic effort (y)(y)(y)

:whistle: That would be me ...

... it will be done when I arrive home tonight on a secure and stable internet connection!

... it will be done when I arrive home tonight on a secure and stable internet connection!

... and DONE!

Sorry to be the slow poke people.

Finally defrosted enough to move again mate?
I managed a clean snap on my hose @0530 Monday morning.
Was trying to straighten out a kink, yet the water had frozen inside and made the hose brittle, so can only imagine the fun you're having down where you're at :p

Great effort Lads & P&C and all for a very needed cause. I take my hat off to you all on a great effort !! well done to all.
And I look forward to having the opportunity to support the cause again next year.

Some pens are needed Tony! And a few crazy, prototype handles of various materials.....

Less than 2 hours to go - I am leaving now and won't be back before ~midnight so please play nice every one ;)