Timeless Ti SB .68 First Impression (YMMV)

Rhinehoth

... and these are a few of my favourite soaps.
I received the Timeless Ti this morning and had my first shave with it. I took a picture of it, next to a Mamba and Mamba 70 but i don't know how to upload the picture. Shaving wise it is not as mild as a Feather AS-D2, mamba, or Rockwel 6S on 2. For me, it is on a par with a Mamba 70 or an Oristo. I also have the bronze Timeless SB (.38 gap) which, to me, is more aggressive than the Timeless Ti. This razor is a daily shaver that is smooth and irritation free. Will this razor give you a better shave than a Mamba, Rockwel 6s or the Feather? Probably not, but if you enjoy a variety in life and appreciate the finer things in life then perhaps this razor is for you.

I received the Timeless Ti this morning and had my first shave with it. I took a picture of it, next to a Mamba and Mamba 70 but i don't know how to upload the picture. Shaving wise it is not as mild as a Feather AS-D2, mamba, or Rockwel 6S on 2. For me, it is on a par with a Mamba 70 or an Oristo. I also have the bronze Timeless SB (.38 gap) which, to me, is more aggressive than the Timeless Ti. This razor is a daily shaver that is smooth and irritation free. Will this razor give you a better shave than a Mamba, Rockwel 6s or the Feather? Probably not, but if you enjoy a variety in life and appreciate the finer things in life then perhaps this razor is for you.

It will take a few shaves to dial it in. Personally I like the Timeless 0.68, shaves great with a feather blade.

2nd shave with the Timeless Polished Ti .68 SB. Same as the first. For some reason expensive razors don’t work well for me. Case in point, I get better shaves with the core razor (irritation free) than I do with the Genesis. In fact, I bought the Genesis because the Core razor gave me such a good shave. When the Genesis arrived and I shaved with it, I was underwhelmed to say the least. Thinking that I got a faulty razor I ordered another Genesis but the result was the same. At least my dad and nephew are very happy with their Genesis razors and now my son is eyeing my new Timeless.

And finally, some images of the Timeless TI (along with other razors for comparison purposes);
RIoYs5Bl.jpg
hSmceF7l.jpg
sfEUlcjl.jpg