The finished products sticky

xnkyJckl.jpg

Finished my first APR tub! Great performance every time. Average use was a shade over 3.5g per loading. Was much closer nearer the end, probably around 7g.

Which shaves were better? The later ones without a doubt. Ponder this folks...

xnkyJckl.jpg

Finished my first APR tub! Great performance every time. Average use was a shade over 3.5g per loading. Was much closer nearer the end, probably around 7g.

Which shaves were better? The later ones without a doubt. Ponder this folks...
@todras give the dog another tub of Bombora, because, he can’t stop smiling :smuggrin:

giphy.gif

Hi @tim33z I reckon you beat Pajeet mate!
Wher's the "Tim33z that sh*t" video

Finished-up this tube today. A total of 26 lathers, which isn't much, but not surprising considering I was suddenly pouring it out of the tube. This cream had a normal consistency for my first 4 or 5 shaves, but then suddenly became very watery. Any fridge trick was only a temporary fix. Good performance & a nice menthol kick though (It appears this UK version was discontinued a few months ago).

VRbKCxK.jpg

Finished-up this tube today. A total of 26 lathers, which isn't much, but not surprising considering I was suddenly pouring it out of the tube. This cream had a normal consistency for my first 4 or 5 shaves, but then suddenly became very watery. Any fridge trick was only a temporary fix. Good performance & a nice menthol kick though (It appears this UK version was discontinued a few months ago).

VRbKCxK.jpg
Great cream. A shame it seems to melt in the heat. Even bigger shame is its discontinuation.

Cleaned-up another tube yesterday. Purchased in an Athens Supermarket, hence the Greek writing. This has been in rotation since 2016, but I never kept tabs of the number of lathers - I'd be guessing somewhere between 35-45. Will be replaced by something different - Variety is the spice of life.

MaYISRj.jpg