TOBS Jermyn St Alcohol-free AS Lotion - highly recommended.

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
Just arrived:

JermynSt_1.png

JermynSt_2.png

This stuff is great.... strong, yet soothing. If you like Jermyn Street shaving cream, you will love this.

I have heard there is a cologne in development, however I am not sure it is needed. This works it's scent very well, definitely has some real staying power.

Nathan @ Mensbiz has this in stock.

I really liked the Mr T Cologne, great male scent, but nothing like the cream. Unfortunately it only lasted 5 mins. Sort of put me off the TOBS AS stuff, and their AS are pricey, I think even ordering them from the UK is expensive due to post costs.

You cannot buy off the TOBS site as I believe someone else has the Australian distribution rights.

The product itself is good, getting towards the end of the day and it is wearing off. I am very happy with what it does though.

This is brilliant to wear in winter.

I have some on today, over the top of Proraso Sandalwood oddly enough, and it is dynamite.

If you don't have it - get it.

Where can i get this at a reasonable price? I can see that the states can get it for around $28 but we need to fork out close to $50

If you are buying a quantity of stuff from overseas (like shaving.ie/connaughts) then just include it in with that.

Otherwise, you pay the local price. You should get 10-15% off at Mensbiz with a coupon code and it does arrive fast.

Got it from Mensbiz, might as well support our retailers.

Also got the GTF sample pack for dad (father's day) so he can pick which one he likes and ill get him those.