TOBS Jermyn St - Now in a Soap!

Where is the 6 dollars saved? It's the same price. Both websites are run by the same company in fact.

shaving.ie doesnt remove the VAT so you pay $34. traditionalshaving removes the tax and you pay $27.55

I think there's some issues/techno difficulty removing VAT for OS buyers from the Irish domain site, so he set up the other to make it easier. Something like that.

I'm just annoyed I lost heaps in VAT charges.

I've shopped on other UK sites and not had this issue. Silly me for assuming I wouldn't be charged VAT.

Sorry about that. As you can see, I posted not long after your original post to try and catch you . But because it was my first post on the forum, it didnt get mod clearance until last night.

Welcome. If you got cleared by drubbing it means you must have a brush fetish.
Drubbing, although a mod, hasn't been able to work out how to clear/approve moderated posts. Which is what he is for. And he doesn't like smileys either!

Seriously, one wonders what I was thinking....

So yes, I cleared the post last night. First few posts get moderated if they contain a link. Auto-spam moderation. Catches plenty too :)

And welcome. Good link, I have known about the other domain for a while but the listings are quite sparse so far. I would have just linked the same DB and put the 'no-added-VAT' price up on the other domain.

Drubbing, although a mod, hasn't been able to work out how to clear/approve moderated posts. Which is what he is for. And he doesn't like smileys either!

Seriously, one wonders what I was thinking....

I don't get notice of posts awaiting moderation. If I did I'd be able to make this whole place a smiley free zone, and make sure every thread goes OT.

You could always have made Pj a mod, but god knows what that would lead to...

It comes up in various icons after the thread name, but before the 'replies'. Do a mouseover, and you will see that posts have been deleted, or there is posts awaiting moderation.

Go into the thread, and click the post awaiting moderation. Hit moderation tools in the bottom right, select 'Approve', and then the proceed button.

I will take screenshots of the next one.