Too good to be true?

That price is not cheap, and is currently what they are going for in that condition with accessories.

Most likely gone through an ultrasonic cleaner, then have the numbers on the adjuster dial touched up.

Call me silly but I am looking for an I-3 to line up with my birthday being Septemember 1963, just seems cool to shave with a razor as old as me!

Thanks for the heads up tho
Not an uncommon for the old heads round ‘ere

Yeah agree the Adelaide one looks great but the price! Made an offer $100 and it was auto rejected, so will keep looking elsewhere.

Just missed a perfect condition one on ebay.com in the USA, forgot to make a bid before close and it went for US$50! So unhappy with myself on that one.

Congratulations, looks to be pristine quality.
Much more reliable than a birth year car, motorbike, or scooter. Less likely to break down
Just missed a perfect condition one on ebay.com in the USA, forgot to make a bid before close and it went for US$50! So unhappy with myself on that one.
Don't kick yourself too hard, might have started a bidding war and gone for >$100 + shipping anyway

Looks like there are quite a few of us '63 babies on this forum alone. You've probably got a lot of competition. Easier to just let it go...