Travel Shave Kit

KingCobra

I have a month or so of solid travel coming up, I'd like to get an idea of what is in your travel kit. I'm planning to travel with carry-on only so blades will be an issue. I don't really want to go back to shaving with a cartridge razor, any advice would be appreciated.

Don't know where you are traveling, but you can get blades in most places (Chemist Warehouse etc) or you can send yourself some in advance to your hotel.

Take a synthetic brush, as they dry much quicker and it is even not a problem to travel with a damp brush.

Don't know where you are traveling, but you can get blades in most places (Chemist Warehouse etc) or you can send yourself some in advance to your hotel.

Take a synthetic brush, as they dry much quicker and it is even not a problem to travel with a damp brush.
Thanks for the advice regarding the brush, I did purchase a badger travel brush and have noticed that it takes a while to dry, I think I’ll leave it at home and take a synth.

Travelling OS throughout SE Asia and then over to Europe. I’ve sussed out blades in Europe, but have no idea with SGP, BKK, VNM or TWN.

Thanks for the advice regarding the brush, I did purchase a badger travel brush and have noticed that it takes a while to dry, I think I’ll leave it at home and take a synth.

Travelling OS throughout SE Asia and then over to Europe. I’ve sussed out blades in Europe, but have no idea with SGP, BKK, VNM or TWN.

Blades definitely available in SGP and VNM....

So mail on to your first port of call Hotel/Whatever one pack of blades be whatever they are and then presto your covered

Definitely available in SGP and BKK - Indian stores have actually a large selection. Also available in VNM (Dorco if I remember correctly). Haven't been to TWN in ages, so not sure there...