TV Shows worth watching

We've been enjoying a show called 'American Restorations' Pretty cool seeing old things come to life again.

I'm back into Homeland, which seems to be gearing up for another great season. Sons of Anarchy (my guilty pleasure) is back again and they've brought the action with them so far during this new season too.

Anyone had a look at the new Boardwalk Empire?

I'm back into Homeland, which seems to be gearing up for another great season. Sons of Anarchy (my guilty pleasure) is back again and they've brought the action with them so far during this new season too.

Anyone had a look at the new Boardwalk Empire?

I have the first season, and a couple of episodes in I would say I am struggling with Homeland so far. I think the main actor was far better in Life which was killed off prematurely imho.

Not looked at SOA yet, and BE is in the same boat as Homeland. Not got round to seeing enough for it to drag me in yet.

Also see Person of Interest for another show I am hoping will improve.

I have the first season, and a couple of episodes in I would say I am struggling with Homeland so far.

It starts off pretty slow. If you can drag yourself forward through to episode 6, that's where the big change came for me and it started to get really good. Once they get back to the original premise of the show rather than showing how hard it is to come home from war, the plot really starts to get momentum and just gets better and better. Worth persisting for another couple of episodes, it's a slow bloomer.