Twenty Twenty "One"

giphy.gif

(Sorry, but soembody had to beat @SpeedyPC to it)

One soap. One year. They say that MdC lasts for a whole year, so I plan on finding out. I have a brand new MdC Fougere wating for Jan 1st. Kind of like a soap sabbatical.
I don't see why that shouldn't work. Back in the "old days" we would pretty much just buy "shaving soap" and just use it until it's done. I guess if you get sick of it, you could always lather up 365 times and rinse to find out... ;) Or weigh the soap before/after and average...

Makes my sabbatical look like an indulgent holiday...

So if somebody purchased your MdC Original they could join you!

Here it is, didn't quite make the 6 month mark and obviously nowhere near the whole year. However, as earlier mentioned I started loading very heavily in April and the this definitely sped up its demise. If you wanted to, you probably could make this last a whole year. You can still get a really good lather with MdC (in my opinion) if you only load for a few seconds. One thing that I will take away from only using one soap for the past 6 months, is that it was nice not to have 'choice paralysis' each morning. It just sat on the vanity waiting to do its job. Life usually is simpler/more enjoyable when we have less to think about.

What replaces it now?
Arko for the rest of the year?
We're lucky to have to Australian distributor on these forums, I'm sure contacting @gthomas04 will see him look after you :)