Van Yulay Mint Julep

Ginge

Been a while since I posted so thought I'd review Van Yulay Mint Julep
I received this soap at our first Melbourne meet and only just got around to using and finishing the tin this month.

The scent was pleasing without being over the top,mint and a slight scent of bourbon came through
Lather was very good had no trouble at all lathering this soap and got a good 3 pass shave every time and at times it had a slight cooling effect.
Cushion and Glide where both very good felt quite slick and I had no irritation, face feel was not to bad post shave
All in all was quite a good soap but Van Yulay soaps are all made with different ingredients so hard to say how their other soaps preform.
Would I try their other soaps? yes depending on shipping costs
LATHER: 8
SCENT: 7
VALUE: 8
As I said before Van Yulay use different ingredients so here is a list
Made with Aloe Vera, Stearic Acid, Coco Fatty Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Castor-Emu-Coconut-Squalane-Borage-Argan-Oils, Cocoa-Kokum Butter, Kentucky Bourbon, Calendula, Extracts, Poly Quats, Sodium Lactate, Allantoin, Silica, Kaolin Clay, Glycerin Soap, Mica, and Fragrance

Last edited:
Mint-Julep-Shaving-Soap-1-510x600.jpg

Never heard of Soap of The Gods (y):eek::cool:

Nice review, @Ginge and welcome back. Hope you've been having a nice time out at sea.

It's been a while since I used my Van Yulay but your experience with the soap sounds similar to mine. Might have to drag it out once May Madness is over (y)