Vintage Scent 24hr sale

Drubbing

110% Smiley-Free
I got an email newsletter. 20% off everything tomorrow only Sep 1. GMT times apply.

He doesn't have a big range of gear, but if you wanted to grab a Semogue for a few bucks off, he has the best range of those, and postage is really cheap.

Rats - you beat me to it!

I'm confused though. The email said 'The sale starts at midnight GMT and ends 24 hours later.' The UK is, however, on BST over summer.

So does this start at 9am tomorrow morning here in Canberra which is 12 midnight BST but only 11 pm GMT?

Hmmm. we will wait and see......

Sif you're not sitting there with multiple tabs open on ten different Shaving sites all day anyway - surely you won't miss the kickoff ;)

I'm confused though. The email said 'The sale starts at midnight GMT and ends 24 hours later.' The UK is, however, on BST over summer.

But Vintage Scent is in Portugal... they still run on UTC/UTC+1 though. My guess is that it'll be midnight "local" (currently UTC+1) so 0900 Canberra, 0700 Perth

Wherever they are, they have some nice brushes.

Sadly, my financial controller has put the kybosh on purchasing for the next couple of weeks.

Wherever they are, they have some nice brushes.

Sadly, my financial controller has put the kybosh on purchasing for the next couple of weeks.

But you are not SPENDING you are SAVING!

Who could argue with such logic?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who could argue with such logic?

Precisely!

BTW - does anybody care that your post was ''?

Like sent by my iPad or iPhone or Blackberry or whatever - WHO GIVES A RIP!!!!!

[/rant]

Sorry, I feel better now. :laugh:

Posted from my Dell sitting on my bed wearing jeans and a Desigual shirt I got in NYC when I was there in June (the shop is just down the road from Pasteur Pharmacy BTW) while I'm waiting for my wife to come out of the bathroom so I can go in take a leek, clean my teeth and go to bed myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently you care.

It's an auto sig that I haven't bothered to change.

I know, this is just one of a number of my pet peeves :D I put in a smiley though so it is all OK! :) :) :)

For sure, we all have pet peeves.

sent from Mark1966's irrational fear of signatures in forum posts

For sure, we all have pet peeves.

sent from Mark1966's irrational fear of signatures in forum posts

LOL! (why do I need to use 10 characters?)

LOL! (why do I need to use 10 characters?)

Now there's a pet peeve. By the way back on track, it's a pity we didn't get a group buy for some La Toja shave sticks together. With 20% off it might just have made it viable. It's not as if I need any more but we'd be making a sound investment and saving money that way. Right???

Now there's a pet peeve. By the way back on track, it's a pity we didn't get a group buy for some La Toja shave sticks together. With 20% off it might just have made it viable. It's not as if I need any more but we'd be making a sound investment and saving money that way. Right???

The group buy fell over because VS postage is charged by the unit. More sticks = more postage.

5 sticks would only net a discount of $8. Still would have to pay $18 postage, which isn't discounted.