VSHOD.COM

Awesome service with VSHOD here

Well the fastest Mail Service I've ever received bought Sunday Morning 11.30am here in under 2 days and really happy with everything thanks to Peter Kopsines t/a VSHOD.

The scent is absolutely fantastic
k4MlCEu.jpg

Ordered Polsilvers from them. Website could be better. I had to do some due diligence the first time I ordered from them to ensure it wasn't a scam or dodgy phishing place. Polsilvers arrived promptly!

Cannot fault these guys. Made an inquiry online Sunday at 13:30. Samson from VSHOD replied answering my questions perfectly with no ambiguity or misunderstanding.
Order placed by 16:20 and arrived Express Post Wednesday with a few extras included. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
***** Top quality products at good prices and excellent customer service *****
HzzWtQP.jpg

Hi @Dman69

@StratMan gets my vote this month for this thread because his review and praise for JAWS OC was so good I pulled the trigger on:

JAWS OC Razor w Super Knurl Handle
Game Changer 84P Head Only
German 37 w Radio Knob Handle

How is a man supposed to resist when there is such blatant enabling on every thread P&C :)

Cannot fault these guys. Made an inquiry online Sunday at 13:30. Samson from VSHOD replied answering my questions perfectly with no ambiguity or misunderstanding.
Order placed by 16:20 and arrived Express Post Wednesday with a few extras included. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
HzzWtQP.jpg
What a great looking set mate
looking forward to your hands on review
Paul

HzzWtQP.jpg

Congrats mate.. let us know what u think

I continue to like VSHOD, in fact I may even take a browse of their selection tonight.

Increasingly, they are a source of high end and otherwise un-stocked European soaps and such like which I like a great deal and their prices are very reasonable when you factor in the exchange rate and the cost of postage to Australia for a lot of the soaps they stock. They go for a lot of quality kit also, a very good example of clever provisioning to fill a gap in the market.

I’ve been looking at their site since @StratMan mentioned his Polsilver buy. Alas, I need nothing right now.

I have experience VSHOD excellent customer service, do they ever have Black Friday specials