VSHOD.COM

Dustin L

Just wanted to report a great experience I had with www.vshod.com

I purchased 4 packs of blades with free shipping so that I could try them out.

Communication was great throughout the process and when I received my parcel I see that he has thrown another 2 packs of 7'oclock blacks, a pack of silver Blues and a pack of alum matchsticks. Which all up is probably close to the cost of my entire order.

I know some of his prices are all over the place but just wanted to report a good experience. I think for a few packs of blades they are a good option.

I have no affiliation with the company. Never met the owner, don't even know his name.

I had a strange experience with vshod today. Although totally positive I'm a bit perplexed.

I ordered a few tucks of Gillette Platinums thanks to @tim33z being an enabler and opening my eyes to the smoothest blade I've tried.

They cost $3.80 in total with free shipping. They arrived in a small shoe box size carton..packed with packing peanuts and sent Express post 😮

I would of been happy with a plain white envelope. Whilst its up to them how they ship I'm astounded they chose this expensive method for 10 blades. Just wow.

Glad you are liking the Gilletts Platinum blades, Chad.
Could this be the first time these boys haven't included freebies in their order??

Glad you are liking the Gilletts Platinum blades, Chad.
Could this be the first time these boys haven't included freebies in their order??

Probably because I ordered such a small amount this time. I've used them a bit and always get great service. Just feel a little bad it cost them so much to send so little.

Probably because I ordered such a small amount this time. I've used them a bit and always get great service. Just feel a little bad it cost them so much to send so little.
Well there has to be a method in their madness...
Perhaps they are collecting our data and sending overseas...

They really need to do something with their website.
It's painful to browse it.
N6Dp7K2.jpg

Wonderful vendor to deal with. Ordered some blades on Tuesday, arrived Thursday and got more than I ordered. (y)

Purchased my Game Changer from these guys. The communication and customer service was excellent, super quick delivery and extra blades thrown in to try. Glad to see that my experience has been enjoyed by others, well done to the team at VSHOD!

which game changer did you get?

i got the JAWS from these guys recently. top notch service