Watcha wearing today?

No one has posted for several weeks, so......
H1.jpg

H2.jpg

Hamilton Railroad Grade Pocket Watch (1913)
Very nice indeed, this kind of watch is a perfect justification for a WOTD (Waistcoat Of The Day) thread... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

vcsp5jy.jpg
Seiko Sumo

This is from a while back. It's a class act. Looks even better in person. I held out for a long time due to size but I'm glad I gave in. It's got a touch of Planet Ocean about it.

Of the Seikos I've got this is up with my old titanium Samurai as a personal favourite. Mind you lots of Wabi on the Sammy where as this is still relatively pristine for an everyday watch.

I was given this dead Seiko kinetic divers watch, all it needed was the rechargeable lithium battery replaced, I did it myself it's not too bad but a little annoying
when those little pesky screws go flying...I need better tweezers.
Here you go:

Like these?

I use the straight and the straight cross-lock ones almost more than any other tool in my jewellery making.

vHjAUCe.jpg

After five weeks away from home I returned to these beautiful shores and spent Friday evening in Melbourne domestic waiting for the final connection home.....,........ which as it turned out never came.
In any case, this piece adorned my wrinkly wrist for the duration of my travels.​

I see a lot of nice watches here.
I am wearing my 7y.o. Seiko monster. This is my daily beater. Going with me to work, to the beach etc. Just everywhere.
Unfortunately I do not know how to attach the picture😬

My trusty Tudor Black Bay 36,insanely accurate and a perfect size for my skinny wrist
That’s actually quite interesting and personal.
I have medium size wrist and years ago seiko monster or gshock were absolutely huge for me.
After wearing them for a while they are just normal size for me but my brother’s watch which is about 34-36 mm feels sooooo tiny I do not feel comfortable wearing it.
I used to love his watch before.

I recently tried 39mm Oris Aquis and was surprised how well it fit my 6.75 inch wrist.
The lug to lug is more important than watch size,but I still love the bb
I am actually looking at a Casio $ 52 digital for bushwalking,and cycling

I recently tried 39mm Oris Aquis and was surprised how well it fit my 6.75 inch wrist.
The lug to lug is more important than watch size,but I still love the bb
I am actually looking at a Casio $ 52 digital for bushwalking,and cycling
You can not go wrong with a cheap casio. They are lasting forever and so easy to replace.

For me lug to lug is important and the thickness as well. Especially if you wear shirts.

Oris aquis is a beautiful watch but I prefer about 42 mm size.

0xlH3JI.jpg
Casio G-Shock GW-5000U

Looks a lot like regular tough solar but has subtle and not so subtle differences. Metal case under the resin with screw in back. Nicer less plasticky band. A nice under the radar kind of watch for the G-Shock nerds out there.