Watches

PICS!!!!!!

(Hmmm, not cheap - but look very nice - https://www.christopherward.co.uk/c60-trident-pro-600-range)
OjJL8l.jpg

d3ti7T.jpg

They are great value - not your everyday cheapie however you definitely want to get these on sale.

@Mark1966 this is one of those brands that fairly often (recently) has had 50% off sales, which, when you remove the VAT (a further 20% off the sale price ), makes them fairly good value.

Are you referring to the previous logo?
Just checked and the logo change to the tridents doesn't look as jarring as it does to the watches where they have moved it to the 9 o'clock position.

I can't help it, but for some reason I just don't like the brand name and haven't picked up a watch in their recent sales because of that. Silly I know, but it sounds like it could be someone I went to school with.

@Mark1966 this is one of those brands that fairly often (recently) has had 50% off sales, which, when you remove the VAT (a further 20% off the sale price ), makes them fairly good value.

Ahhh, OK, thanks for that. Given those reductions and the specs they do look pretty good!

Ahhh, OK, thanks for that. Given those reductions and the specs they do look pretty good!
Yep. Picked up mine at 50% off as it was old stock with the old logo, which i much preferred anyway. I think i paid 460aud delivered which is amazing value for a watch that in my opinion is of high quality. I wouldn't have bought it for 700 pounds tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Picked up mine at 50% off as it was old stock with the old logo, which i much preferred anyway. I think i paid 460aud delivered which is amazing value for a watch that in my opinion is of high quality. I wouldn't have bought it for 700 pounds tho.

That would have been tempting!

What was the Melbourne watch model you had at the Sydney meetup @Monsta_AU ? I have forgotten already ffs. :)

Mine is the Hawthorn. It and the Flinders are discontinued and out of stock ex-MWC direct.

If you wanted an MWC then I would suggest a Portsea Heritage. Miyota 9015 movement (unlike my Miyota 8215 which is lower grade), nice dial, and you can go for various strap options - a Bond NATO (black & grey stripe) would look great as would a tan strap. No bracelet available on that model though.

These Glycines are cheap via Massdrop. They are the smaller 36mm case though. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/glycin...tic-watch?utm_source=linkshare&referer=2NZX9E