What do you have in the post right now?

At the Royal College of Music we used to use Bourbon Creams as currency.
you-might-be-a-redneck-redneck.gif

wlsXxYo.jpg

I just ordered a Goodfellas Smile Valynor Safety Razor as they are on sale at the moment. The Shaving Market also stated same day shipping but that didn't happen so a little disappointed with that but I can't complain about the discount.

wlsXxYo.jpg

I just ordered a Goodfellas Smile Valynor Safety Razor as they are on sale at the moment. The Shaving Market also stated same day shipping but that didn't happen so a little disappointed with that but I can't complain about the discount.
I have always liked this razor and wanted to buy one but am concerned about how it would look after patina. It's still a great razor and everything Errol said about it is accurate. I look forward to hear what your findings are.
Shaving Market has been a bit slow with shipping lately and don't ever try to order ARKO tubes because you will just get a refund. Also do no modify then numbers in your cart because for some reason everything else will change too. Very odd.

Shaving Market has been a bit slow with shipping lately and don't ever try to order ARKO tubes because you will just get a refund. Also do no modify then numbers in your cart because for some reason everything else will change too. Very odd.
Shaving Market hasn’t been up to scratch for a long while, that’s why I stay right away from them and isn’t good for the wet shaving community.

I have always liked this razor and wanted to buy one but am concerned about how it would look after patina. It's still a great razor and everything Errol said about it is accurate. I look forward to hear what your findings are.
I've really been enjoying using this one, it's very smooth and efficient.