What do you have in the post right now?

I only shave WTG and XTG under the nose to the lip line, I NEVER go ATG from the lip line up towards the underside of the nose when using the R41.
:eek::eek::eek: Got to go atg or ya can’t achieve bbs, just need to tread lightly and concentrate on cutting only hair no skin

Thanks Guys, I am with Speedy on this because I only go WTG and XTG for a DFGES Damn Fine Good Enough Shave. May not be as BBS as ATG but I like to avoid weepers and ingrown hairs.
Starting on the JAWS with Polsilver this morning and taking your advice Stratman using the same soap and brush combo and not experimenting with too many variables while comparing razors

@Holiday good to hear your cracking out the JAWS, looking forward to hearing what you think. as for the ATG passes, absolutely mate, each to their own. personally i chase the BBS every single time i shave which is 5-6 days a week, cant help myself :)

used up 4 full tubs recently and have another 2 or 3 80-90% on the way out so have no guilt as to whats one my way to me (hopefully today)

A&E Grecian Horse and Barriser & Mann Lavender

48602738592_eb9d49e31c.jpg
48602604411_9aa83345d8.jpg

i shave which is 5-6 days a week, cant help myself :)

I know how you feel mate! When I received the last lot of razors I felt like shaving 2x day just to experiment with all the combinations and have that BBS look and feel.

:eek::eek::eek: Got to go atg or ya can’t achieve bbs, just need to tread lightly and concentrate on cutting only hair no skin

Agreed. I also have horrible coarse ethnic hair. If I don’t do ATG on my upper lip (moustache area) I might as well not bother shaving

Good luck Poobah make sure your wife is on standby for the first aid kit.
Meh I had one of the old models a few years back and honestly I like them better than western straights.
Plus after lodge last night I’m pretty much indestructible currently.

I wonder which vintage razors used these blades
It looks like they would just suit the ol Gillette three pieces.. but there are oddballs like wardonia that just had to be a little different.