What do you have in the post right now?

I haven’t bought shaving soaps in quite some time but this month saw me pick up a couple of CS/Zoologist Elephant. Two more I’ve had my eye on for a while have now dropped.

pnKwARal.png

gL0BZVQl.jpg

Coming soon in the mail from DG :joyful:

NEW:- Gratiot League Square - Chatillon Lux Collaboration
The Gratiot League Square contains parts of historic Forest Park; Saint Louis' Irish neighborhood, Dogtown, and Italian neighborhood, The Hill; and Chatillon Lux headquarters.
This scent is inspired by Gratiot's trade and features tobacco, leather, rose, clove, nutmeg, sandalwood, vetiver, vanilla, musk, bergamot, and amber. This is the smell of a busy day in the Carondelet markets.

Hey Cobra are you sure you've got enough venom in your den before Christmas :smuggrin:
Speedy I've got plenty - Took a mini sabbatical between April and July, so have been making up for lost time :LOL:. Thinking I might need to try a sabbatical in 2020! Although being part of this community makes it very difficult for someone with as little discipline as me :X3:.

Speedy I've got plenty - Took a mini sabbatical between April and July, so have been making up for lost time :LOL:. Thinking I might need to try a sabbatical in 2020! Although being part of this community makes it very difficult for someone with as little discipline as me :X3:.
Nevermind, you'll love the rabbit hole plenty of huge rats for you to eat before Christmas and throughout the whole year for 2020 :smuggrin:

I'm stuck, I've bought a few new toys for myself but SWMBO is intercepting everything and stockpiling it for xmas...... :cry:

Ok here we go

TOBS - cedarwood, Royal forest and grapefruit. Alum block in plastic case and a new sty-tic pencil. My lovely wife just ordered me a brass Karve with plates. Looking forward to it. But she says I have to wait for Santa. I should just refuse to shave until I gets it. Man tantrum.. better not... :cautious:

Ok here we go

TOBS - cedarwood, Royal forest and grapefruit. Alum block in plastic case and a new sty-tic pencil. My lovely wife just ordered me a brass Karve with plates. Looking forward to it. But she says I have to wait for Santa. I should just refuse to shave until I gets it. Man tantrum.. better not... :cautious:
moar.jpg

Reactions: BBS