What do you have in the post right now?

Celebrated Mothers day by buying myself Australian Private Reserve RACONTEUR SHAVING SOAP. Wasn't quick enough to get the matching aftershave at the same time.

Looking forward to trying my first APR and the coffee/whisky scent. Knowing Beardandblade it will arrive quickly.

Well, I just got a notification that the Wizamets are on the way. It took TEN days to START shipping them. I think this will be a long wait.
From wizashave or eBay? I ordered 250 from eBay, and when tracking stopped and a month went by, I submitted a complaint and got a refund. A week later, they arrived.

I may have bought some Wizamets.
Damn your influence @SpeedyPC.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

From wizashave or eBay? I ordered 250 from eBay, and when tracking stopped and a month went by, I submitted a complaint and got a refund. A week later, they arrived.
Wizashave

So this is the "i've got some stuff in the mail but it's not quite here yet" thread + something to do with "getting ur posts up!" according to the OP some 181 pages back! ... while the other thread is the "finally it's here and this is a pic to say that i wasn't telling fibs thread!

I'm a vintage guy so my stuff is not very shiny and probably not very photogenic. I just need to make a list so that i can figure out where i'm at with everything incoming. Boy, i need to get cracking!

I ordered 400 end of last year and they never showed up. Apparently Morroco Post went on strike. Seller refunded. You would think he would have provided Tracking. :)

Well, I just got a notification that the Wizamets are on the way. It took TEN days to START shipping them. I think this will be a long wait.

It's Sandstorm season :)

Last edited:
So this is the "i've got some stuff in the mail but it's not quite here yet" thread + something to do with "getting ur posts up!" according to the OP some 181 pages back! ... while the other thread is the "finally it's here and this is a pic to say that i wasn't telling fibs thread!

I'm a vintage guy so my stuff is not very shiny and probably not very photogenic. I just need to make a list so that i can figure out where i'm at with everything incoming. Boy, i need to get cracking!

There isn’t a purchased but not yet shipped thread, if any fall into that bracket then you’ll have to wait.