What do you have in the post right now?

I've been humming and hahhing over this for a long time, but I've finally put my money down for a Captain's Choice Tempest bowl. Mere weeks after I said almost never again to buying anything from the US. I'll just close my eyes and accept I won't see this before October... :rolleyes:

What you really NEED is a P&C bowl from a charity auction - then when this arrives it will be a good backup ...

finally lashed out on a pair of Atoma 400 & 1200 diamond plates to replace my cheap 2 sided item
for lapping and bevel setting, due someday
They will be worth the wait. I also have a cheap two sided diamond plate but simply cannot compare to the Atoma’s.

that is a very nice looking brush, great videos he puts out also for anyone interested on how its made
Yeah its always entertaining watching @Tony Forsyth as he's invested plenty to ensure the production is such a high quality with content to match. A bonus is having the engagement in the chat as we suggest ideas, have a yarn and having the P&C regulars makes the time pass by so quickly... Only problem I have is resisting the urge to add to my collection as he keeps producing stunning brushes! :nailbiting:

Yeah its always entertaining watching @Tony Forsyth as he's invested plenty to ensure the production is such a high quality with content to match. A bonus is having the engagement in the chat as we suggest ideas, have a yarn and having the P&C regulars makes the time pass by so quickly... Only problem I have is resisting the urge to add to my collection as he keeps producing stunning brushes! :nailbiting:
@Tony Forsyth.... @Razor Burn is requesting another brush again, because, he couldn’t STOP loving your work and he couldn’t STOP watching your YouTube.

@Tony Forsyth.... @Razor Burn is requesting another brush again, because, he couldn’t STOP loving your work and he couldn’t STOP watching your YouTube.
He is going to have to wait in the line.

Currently it's a big line.:)
Yeah I have some idea's for another brush but will wait for Tony to finish his current customer orders first. ;)
Or you could get one of these 2 beautiful brushes by @Tony Forsyth that are ready to be shipped AND support a great cause...just saying

https://paste-and-cut.com.au/commun...hic-tuxedo-synthetic-28mm-shaving-brush.6403/

https://paste-and-cut.com.au/commun...-ivory-2-band-badger-24mm-shaving-brush.6402/

Coming soon in the mail. A&E Peach and Cognac

image_a90e093c-96da-4fbf-b113-96607abbb429_720x.jpg
Really keen on getting this 👌

I keep on seeing posts on reddit about Stirling Soaps and people hoarding the stuff.

I bit the bullet today and ordered Stirling Vanilla and Sandalwood along with Black Cherry. I also got the matching Vanilla splash.

Let's see if it's all that it's cracked up to be.

My B&M reserve spice is running low and my A&E Vanille Tabac I keep for special occasions :)

Maggard and MdC order inbound. Annoyed though, as this morning I had an email from Maggard advertising 11% off storewide. Wonder if they would add this retrospectively?

Well HOPEFULLY I will have in the post real soon -

WjZ3Vp1l.jpg
9LZzFOgl.jpg

FS5qJOGm.png
rJSNVS7m.png
01fQQ3um.png

A rhodium revamped L 1 Gillette Slim Adjustable to replace my user grade one.