What do you have in the post right now?

That lather bowl looks unbreakable ???
I hope so, but resin shatters under sufficient force from memory

@Wilkshire13 I'm not a lather bowl person, but that's a lather bowl I would add to the den.(y)
I tell him this every time he turns something that catches my eye, but he has really outdone himself with these bowls and this blue pour is spectacular.

Beautiful looking set @Wilkshire13 and @Irish. What's the knot?
Cheers! I want to say 2-Band Badger...

sorry about the big pics.....

Noble-Otter-The-Noir-et-Vanille-Shaving-Soap-113g-Iso_1000x.jpg

37_99dc889d-0e82-406f-a5cc-4a2e382f8bca_1000x.jpg

How much is the bowl?
On their own, like $90ish I think

Kewl. I saw some of his matching bowls/brushes a few weeks ago, and immediately thought "I want this". But the exchequer won't stand for it at the moment. Is that a 26mm badger?
Not sure on the knot size, to be honest, 24mm or 26mm probably

Well while you are all in the soap buying mood -

EmpireAS_240x240.jpg

A new release from @SchoolForAnts over at Squadron Soap
Described by @SchoolForAnts as a unisex scent. Glad the girls are getting a nod here.

Just submitted my order. Have been on the lookout for a ‘marine’ scent for a while. That combined with Squardons soap base should be a blast

Nooo, it has a rose scent in it :cautious:
But how does one describe this as a marine scent when it is this:

A marine fragrance of Mandarin, Cardamom, Rose, Juniper Berries, Patchouli, Tonka Bean and finally Leather.

Described by @SchoolForAnts as a unisex scent. Glad the girls are getting a nod here.

A marine fragrance of Mandarin, Cardamom, Rose, Juniper Berries, Patchouli, Tonka Bean and finally Leather.
I was sold on Patchouli, Tonka Bean and finally Leather. :love:

Well I’m no expert on scent notes or descriptions, but Trufitt & Hill’s 1805 is consistently described as a marine scent and mandarin is the clearest and most prominent top note I can discern. (1805 is a great scent IMO)

Most likely the rose is not the forward scent. I am not a rose fan, some soaps it balances floral element of the scent out nicely.