What do you have in the post right now?

Most likely the rose is not the forward scent. I am not a rose fan, some soaps it balances floral element of the scent out nicely.
Yes totally agree, but you don't know until you try it. Have some soaps and aftershaves with Rose that balances out well and or not detectable but have been burnt so many times before.

Most likely the rose is not the forward scent. I am not a rose fan, some soaps it balances floral element of the scent out nicely.
Funny thing is one of my favourite soaps is the Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli by Dec. Grooming & Chatillion Lux. The misses doesn't like it but to me its Devine!

The aftershave is in stock or it being in my cart secured the set but just purchased both now. Marine isn't a scent profile Avon does so will be a nice change.

Well I’m no expert on scent notes or descriptions, but Trufitt & Hill’s 1805 is consistently described as a marine scent and mandarin is the clearest and most prominent top note I can discern. (1805 is a great scent IMO)

This - something close to T&H 1805 is what I’m hoping for

Yep. Women are strange. :p

I really like my Hamami, but Mrs Gargravarr hates it. Sometimes I think of moving it on just to keep the peace, but I had to wait so long to get it...
Keep it. I have scents my wife is not keen on. Sometimes it has to be about something you like. Knize springs to mind. She is not a fan. Luckily for her mine dropped on the floor. She I’m sure was secretly happy while I was crushed. I got it at the Knize store in Vienna and you can’t get the aftershave here. On an up note 5 days later the limited Islay from Floris arrived as a present from her, so it’s not all bad.

You people read the scent description?

This was a new release Australia soap and splash from a quality Aussie artisan, buy now and worry if I like it later!

Good thing I did if the splash is already gone ...

You people read the scent description?

This was a new release Australia soap and splash from a quality Aussie artisan, buy now and worry if I like it later!

Good thing I did if the splash is already gone ...
Agree 100% as yet to try a Squadron soap I didn't like... OK maybe Dispatch Rider but its an earthy Fougere as opposed to traditional Brut!

Thanks again for the heads up as the local artisans deserve our support during these difficult times. :)

Agree 100% as yet to try a Squadron soap I didn't like... OK maybe Dispatch Rider but its an earthy Fougere as opposed to traditional Brut!
Again I differ, Dispatch Rider was my go-to this time last year and sadly all gone. I struggled with Dutch resistance, became to much over time.

Again I differ, Dispatch Rider was my go-to this time last year and sadly all gone. I struggled with Dutch resistance, became to much over time.
I compare Dispatch Rider to Face Fat's Green Fougere - both very earthy so I quickly used up the FF and have kept Dispatch Rider as it goes well with Brut.
Don't mind the licorice scent myself but can see why it would be too much.
A real shame that Sweetheart is no longer available as I'm a sucker for musk! :(

I compare Dispatch Rider to Face Fat's Green Fougere - both very earthy so I quickly used up the FF and have kept Dispatch Rider as it goes well with Brut.
Don't mind the licorice scent myself but can see why it would be too much.
A real shame that Sweetheart is no longer available as I'm a sucker for musk! :(

I have feeling Sweatheart will be back;)

You told me we could see other people. :LOL:
No, I didn’t say WE? Who’s WE?... You’ve been playing with your nudity cards again, haven’t you Hairy Muppet.

images