What do you have in the post right now?

Not 100% sure why I’ve purchased this vintage Old Spice cologne and aftershave. I seem to recall liking the scent and feel like this is a nice addition to the den, if only as a decorative item in the old style glass bottles. They’re > 75% full according to the seller, so I’m hoping the scent is as good as I remember.

Any Old Spice aficionados on here?

I've got both those that came 100% full. It is indeed still a good scent and closer to Avon Spicey than today's supermarket Old Spice. The Shultons is my wife's favourite so I save it for date nights. The Shultons smells a bit sweeter.

Sigh, you can NEVER have too many blades right?

Tpvh4hi.png
What are you going to do?

I’ve already got some in the post but doubling down. I could easily stick with this as my sole blade for the rest of my shaving days. I can comfortably get 14 shaves per blade, so a sleeve of 250 per decade is my calculation. Just over 1¢ per shave!!

(If you’re extravagant enough to replace your blade weekly, you’ll be stung 2¢ per shave) 😂

What are you going to do?

I’ve already got some in the post but doubling down. I could easily stick with this as my sole blade for the rest of my shaving days. I can comfortably get 14 shaves per blade, so a sleeve of 250 per decade is my calculation. Just over 1¢ per shave!!

(If you’re extravagant enough to replace your blade weekly, you’ll be stung 2¢ per shave) 😂

I can always leave blades to my son ...

Execuse me :unsure: Muppet I have over 145+ soaps and I STILL didn't get a banner

Where is my Grand Poobah banner for the soaps ?

Idea for a banner for 100+ different soaps to be named by @Monsta_AU himself.

@Monsta_AU could we have a banner for the poor souls who have dug a big rabbit hole in obtaining unnecessary amounts shaving soap which they will never use up in multiple lifetimes, and don't have enough family and friends to keep giving the same shaving soap gifts over and over. :LOL:

THANK YOU.:)

Received an email today from Wizamet, as follows:

"Sorry for the late shipping! this is due to holidays and strike among Post office stuff in our country (Morocco)
Your order will be shipped as soon as possible (hopefully this week) by express shipping to our fulfillment agent in Australia
From there it will be shipped to you by Aus Post."

Received an email today from Wizamet, as follows:

"Sorry for the late shipping! this is due to holidays and strike among Post office stuff in our country (Morocco)
Your order will be shipped as soon as possible (hopefully this week) by express shipping to our fulfillment agent in Australia
From there it will be shipped to you by Aus Post."

Me too - and I did check online and there WAS a postage strike.

Tempted to order the Timeless titanium slim head ... given that although the Ti 0.95 is my favourite razor (safe, effective) ... sometimes I yearn for a more aggressive shave and slimmer head. I do have the Karve Blackbird to satisfy those cravings so holding off for now. That said, resistance is weak so there is a chance that by the time people read this post, I would have ordered it!

Have a Grimm's order for a Large Stepped Pyramid but that's not shaving related!