What do you have in the post right now?

Enquired re the status of my Wizamet order, and received the following:

"Sorry for the late shipping
It's out of our control, the local post office can not ship directly to Australia (They used to ship to UK then Australia but due to the brexit new laws..., they couldn't ship to Australia yet)

We are working to ship the packages with other international carriers either to Australia or our new South Asia fulfillment center.
We'll keep you updated.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience "

It's out of our control, the local post office can not ship directly to Australia (They used to ship to UK then Australia but due to the brexit new laws..., they couldn't ship to Australia yet)

We are working to ship the packages with other international carriers either to Australia or our new South Asia fulfillment center.
We'll keep you updated.

That's gotta suck! :(
Here's hoping the UK sorts out a solution quickly.
I'm surprised the seller doesn't use their US distribution centre as a stop gap until shipping gets sorted...?

Smart Helix Apollo have advised me that my replacement top cap+base plate have been produced & shipped from the Ukraine.

Blown away by the excellent customer service! (y)(y)(y)

We'll keep you updated.

That's gotta suck! :(
Here's hoping the UK sorts out a solution quickly.
I'm surprised the seller doesn't use their US distribution centre as a stop gap until shipping gets sorted...?
Brexit: 'I was asked to pay an extra £82 for my £200 coat' click here!

We'll keep you updated.

This response sounds strangely familiar. :(

Ask the seller why they don't ship direct via DHL, Fed Ex or Aramex?
All have shipping options from their location in Agadir !

An Australian made straight razor, that would have arrived yesterday but for Australia Day.
zNRBn3P.jpg

You'll have to wait for tomorrow's shave of the day to see what's in the box....

Makes me think of how I imagine @SpeedyPC loading one of his soaps ....
Hahaha not our @SpeedyPC as I'm yet to see him post any evidence that he's actually finished a full tub from his vast soap collection....? :unsure:
Why anybody thinks they need so many soaps is CrAzY!!!
giphy.gif