What do you have in the post right now?

Hahaha not our @SpeedyPC as I'm yet to see him post any evidence that he's actually finished a full tub from his vast soap collection....? :unsure:
Why anybody thinks they need so many soaps is CrAzY!!!
giphy.gif
Because he can.

Speak for yourself Mr Sabbatical:LOL:.
Nothing wrong with having a few soaps !:).
If anything @SpeedyPC could add a few MOAR soaps to his fine collection.
WTF!!! A few soaps does not 200+ make... :eek:
I have 30+ and have gone through 6 tubs these last 12 months but each to there own... Bloody soap hoarders! :wtf:

WTF!!! A few soaps does not 200+ make... :eek:
I have 30+ and have gone through 6 tubs these last 12 months but each to there own... Bloody soap hoarders! :wtf:

Stop being jealous, forget your sabbatical, and add MOAR soaps to your inventory.:p You will feel free and happy, forgetting all this stupid sabbatical nonsense which you will break very shortly. :LOL:

Stop being jealous, forget your sabbatical, and add MOAR soaps to your inventory.:p You will feel free and happy, forgetting all this stupid sabbatical nonsense which you will break very shortly. :LOL:
Hahaha you guys are hilarious! :p
Lucky for me I stocked up on supplies and will spend 2021 enjoying some neglected soaps, blades & razors!
EachCelebratedGuanaco-size_restricted.gif

Maybe another brush...
In all honest 2020 was my year for brushes as I expanded my collection from 6 to15 with some beauties from TF Customs, Alpha Brushes & a special timber one by Graydog in the US.
Ideally I'd love to add an Alpha Outlaw with G4 knot plus another TF Custom brush but recently my eye has been on Riva Brushes (Italy) as the designs look interesting and unique. Something to look at in 2022... :cool:

Maybe another brush...
In all honest 2020 was my year for brushes as I expanded my collection from 6 to15 with some beauties from TF Customs, Alpha Brushes & a special timber one by Graydog in the US.
Ideally I'd love to add an Alpha Outlaw with G4 knot plus another TF Custom brush but recently my eye has been on Riva Brushes (Italy) as the designs look interesting and unique. Something to look at in 2022... :cool:
For another words @Ebonysw45...... @Razor Burn is in enough trouble with his wife, about his entire wet shaving gear and he worried about loosing his own bare wimpy fat head over a wood kitchen rolling pin.

xNScpwY.gif

in the post right now - a couple of Timeless lather bowls and since I'm getting lather bowls I grabbed a few Turkish shave bowls (1 in tin, the other in copper) off ebay, so cheap and look great; also waiting on a Silberstahl straight razor that looked too good to pass up for the price.

s-l500.jpg

MotoArt have got their hands on another QF plane they are carving up, so I had to get another tag - https://planetags.com/collections/frontpage/products/qantas-boeing-747-400-planetags-tail-vh-ojp

Qantas-Boeing-747-400-VH-OJP-red_800x.jpg

I got a customised red one again with my Name, QFF number (instead of address) and mobile number.

This is from VH-OJP - http://www.aussieairliners.org/b-747/vh-ojp/vhojp.html

My earlier one is VH-OJN - http://www.aussieairliners.org/b-747/vh-ojn/vhojn.html

While they do offer DHL I took cheapskate postage, so it *might* arrive for Christmas ...

😊

So, first it was Maggard's 30% off international shipping and then their 11% off March special. I don't remember 4x soaps shipped from Maggards to be USD$23 (at least not the last time I ordered). Now, I heard that Maggards had been subsidising their international shipping in the past, but I guess recently they've dropped that and decided to just offer 30% off the shipping as special instead. Or the international shipping rate has gone up since my order, who knows? It's just that, it's not much of a deal if you save 11% on each item, only to have each additional item put an additional $5-6 on your shipping, effectively negating your 'savings'. This is why I jump on WCS's sales because flat rate shipping means I can purchase more and drop the per item shipping rate way down (to almost $2-3 extra per item).

Anyway, I've got 3 soaps coming from Maggards (the best compromise between shipping and discount). Will let everyone know what they are when they arrive (hint: you can't get these from WCS).

As a wise man once said about the mighty ARK)!!!!!
"Floats like a butterfly" - indicating super smooth
"Smells like a Pee ' - you can work that one out.
I am quite use to the scent of Arko. Probably an acquired taste like beer. My Filipina girlfriends love the scent. Strange Arko cattle.
YTUObPk.gif