What do you have in the post right now?

A new toy for the fruityasu Den....

g9KnYDU.jpg

You need to get out and look around a bit more as I have discovered. So many other choices 😉

Any port in a storm eh ;)

I see people getting rid of their old Shaver Heaven pucks fairly often in the BST, you could pick them up nice and cheaply and keep the candle (fragrance) burning :)

Decided to order a couple of splashes to match the soaps acquired earlier. Eldest son has already commented "hope they smell as good as the soaps, they go alright, hey". This would explain why the soaps keep showing up at the front of the rotation. May have to start hiding them. Still don't know if I should be happy or :banghead:.
Ace_AS_345x550.jpg
Scramble_AS_345x550.jpg
Warden_AS_345x550.jpg

Decided to order a couple of splashes to match the soaps acquired earlier. Eldest son has already commented "hope they smell as good as the soaps, they go alright, hey". This would explain why the soaps keep showing up at the front of the rotation. May have to start hiding them. Still don't know if I should be happy or :banghead:.
Ace_AS_345x550.jpg
Scramble_AS_345x550.jpg
Warden_AS_345x550.jpg
Tell me about it.nothing like going to have a shave knowing you put in a new blade yesterday only to find it dead blunt.been mysteriously going through a bunch more soap as well even though I gave him his own.