What do you have in the post right now?

So apparently my razor not even made it to Chullora yet.

It was misdirect from Melbourne to Perth instead then Sydney. Can you believe that? I rang AP and they told me that it will take a week for the parcel to arrive in Sydney, since it will be delivered by road transport instead than air.

In the last two years Australian Post became such an unreliable service.

Oh please!

Saw this brush from Wild West Brushworks on instagram which had just dropped and thought “OMG I need this”.

vulq3Jul.jpg

10 seconds later order is confirmed!
A lot went through your mind in those 10 seconds clearly ...
Yeah but no spreadsheets required...
I believe you’re suffering from Post-traumatic Tail Wagging Stress Disorder (PTTWSD) because you want it.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

It was misdirect from Melbourne to Perth instead then Sydney. Can you believe that? I rang AP and they told me that it will take a week for the parcel to arrive in Sydney, since it will be delivered by road transport instead than air.

Don't forget your package still needs to pass through Chullora.
But more than likely it has already passed through Chullora hence the Perth divert. As I had a parcel from Europe arrive in Sydney then divert to Perth. Tracking had Chullora before Perth then again back through it a week later.
Really, what are they doing there to be so reliable at cocking it up.

I hear you mate. It took the local driver 3 attempts to deliver from the depot to my mum's place despite numerous text messages asking whether anybody would be home that day and the tracking showing it on the truck and literally 5 mins away from the destination. Customer Service were no help and it finally arrived once I asked it be left in a safe spot "the letter box!?" despite mum being home to sign for it :banghead: Just might be a Southside issue as normally the Northern Depot drivers are more efficient but it is also Ausfarce so crazier things have happened :X3:

One super crusty covered in soap scum Gillette black beauty off the bay under the catchy title of.
"VINTAGE METAL OHIOHO WINDING RAZOR MADE IN USA - 11 CMS"

Not one mention of gillette or safety razor in title or description.

Been a razor on my hit list for a while. Looks to be just scummy but might clean up nicely. Worth the gamble at $19!

Been sitting at grandmas house for 50 years by the looks of it.

Coming soon in the mail, love donkey milk so who's going to kiss my butt :kiss::smuggrin::smug:

Scent Profile:

A smooth and sublime blend of fresh herbs, green foliage, meadow grass, wildflowers and moss with hints of black tea and citrus. Cedarwood, patchouli and musk form the foundational scent upon which the exquisite citrus and herbal blends sit on top of.

Top-label-tallow-Special-Edition-Ver2-0-01-1.jpg