What do you have in the post right now?

Grabbed a few more brush knots for me to play with and some other non shaving related toys that'll I'll use to make shavings with lol. Oh and grabbed a tub of Jack the Barber shaving cream (only $6 at Woollies) but SWMBO nicked it and hid it sigh...I should have been quicker hiding it away...Oh well, only 2 weeks and I'll have it back :wacky:

Oh please stop me someone! grabbed so many blades I may have to open a shop lol... Got me 300 GPS/ Perma Sharps coming 17 other types I forget, crap load of stuff for the ute to get her running nice and purdy...More Man toys for the cave and about 1L worth of AS wooohooo... This damn place is a sickness lol...Forget rabbit holes and shinyitis I'm lost somewhere in a sharp, shiny parallel universe :astronaut:

@Mitcon turn out some of those fancy brush and bowl sets, throw in a sample pack of blades and got yourself some original hand made Aussie shaving kits to sell, and may help reduce the number of blades you are about to receive.

@Mitcon turn out some of those fancy brush and bowl sets, throw in a sample pack of blades and got yourself some original hand made Aussie shaving kits to sell, and may help reduce the number of blades you are about to receive.
Are you trying to encouraging @Mitcon wife to fall into the deepest and darkest rabbit hole........ Keep it up @Holiday you’re doing a fantastic job :smuggrin:

lol, old age getting to me yet again. I always forget the image :nailbiting:

u3vqys1.jpg

yo

Trust me, you will not regret it in the slighest. I will look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Have you ever drank Johnnie Walker Double Black?? the scent and taste from the whisky is very similar to B&M Nordost as you described the scent from the soap :happy::cigar: you bastard enabler :shifty:

As for the scent, I decided this morning that it was like sitting next to a campfire, drinking a smoky whisky whilst peeling and eating the juciest orange that you can imagine.

Last edited:
Have you ever drank Johnnie Walker Double Black?? the scent and taste from the whisky is very similar to B&M Nordost as you described the scent from the soap :happy::cigar: you bastard enabler :shifty:
I should have said "like having sat next to a fire with a couple of whiskies". The smokiness is there, but in the background.

As for the double black this is not one that I have tried. Ardbeg 10yo is my current tipple, but I'll put it on the list.

WR2-SB standard with WRH7 and WRA 1 - all in basic polish - Merry Christmas to me

You will also have a bottle of AP Reserve Restoration Peptide Concentrate Serum in the post very soon. It's been 15 months worth of work and formulation, and I would like you to be one of the first to try it before it hits retail early in the first quarter of 2020, I will send you an email with the composition :cool:

You will also have a bottle of AP Reserve Restoration Peptide Concentrate Serum in the post very soon. It's been 15 months worth of work and formulation, and I would like you to be one of the first to try it before it hits retail early in the first quarter of 2020, I will send you an email with the composition :cool:

Looks like 2020 will start with a big bang - just got a postage notification from Mr Dafour as well...

Can't wait to try out your new formulation...my skin definitley is very much looking forward to it - many thanks in advance (y)(y)(y)

After what was a successful Self Imposed Sabbatical 2019 :whistle::eek:
Waiting on the Leaf Razor Bundle & some goodies from the good fellas at Vshod… Winner Winner!!!:woot: :nailbiting: