What do you have in the post right now?

What is the deal with the Grand Society banner? @Mark1966
IF... You already bought 1000 blades only on the very first order from the start of the checkout, show to @Monsta_AU with proof of record that you 've bought 1000 blades straight from the checkout in one hit you can claim you're Grand Society badge. However, you cannot claim you're Grand Society badge, because you already ordered 250 blades instead of 1000 from the start of the order.

Does this make sense to you?

Are they supposed to be the same as the Deby Extra...... GOD!! I hate these bastard blades; Derby Extra because they couldn't even mow the bloody lawn on my face.
I hope not... Supposed to be their best blade so we will find out if the blades from Turkey are any good, or if I am the turkey for buying them...

Coming soon in the mail

Mikes-Natural-Soaps-Bergamot-Orange-Ylang-Ylang-Artisan-Shaving.jpg

Coming soon in the mail

IMG-0863-Edit-600x600.jpg

Ravish is meant to pay homage to the glory of vanilla, fusing supporting citrus notes and resins with the luscious, sparkling whispers of cinnamon and sandalwood to produce a captivating, voluptuous fragrance that promises tantalizing encounters yet to come. Elegant, timeless, and achingly delectable, this is a fragrance for your most carnal moments, your most fervent desires.

Please note:- Ravish shaving soap is high in vanillin and may discolour animal hair brushes. Use of a synthetic brush when lathering this soap is recommended.

Last edited:
En route to Aust. Currently half way over the Pacific Ocean. :)

The solid brass charcoal goods safety razor. Includes limited edition Victorian razor handle, Level-2 (mid-aggressive) baseplate and a limited edition Victorian razor top cap.

Are these the same as the Polsilver Iridium's? Having trouble finding them easily anymore...
Allegedly. I have yet to try them myself, but am trusting longstanding members of another shaving forum who claim this to be so. I bought mine from wizashaves.com.

I was forewarned about the need for patience as Moroccan mail system is horrible. I ordered Feb 7, received shipping notice Feb 10, and the blades have not yet left the country per tracking. I paid $49.99USD; current price for 250 is $45USD as of a few hours ago when I looked.

En route to Aust. Currently half way over the Pacific Ocean. :)

The solid brass charcoal goods safety razor. Includes limited edition Victorian razor handle, Level-2 (mid-aggressive) baseplate and a limited edition Victorian razor top cap.

You're not helping my RAD @Nico - what a real beaut! :love:
giphy.gif

Make sure you don’t crapshoot 💩 yourself when you give the Charcoal Goods a spin, otherwise, Fred won’t be able to reclaim his razor back from you.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif