What do you have in the post right now?

Allegedly. I have yet to try them myself, but am trusting longstanding members of another shaving forum who claim this to be so. I bought mine from wizashaves.com.

I was forewarned about the need for patience as Moroccan mail system is horrible. I ordered Feb 7, received shipping notice Feb 10, and the blades have not yet left the country per tracking. I paid $49.99USD; current price for 250 is $45USD as of a few hours ago when I looked.

OK, I look forward to your opinion when you receive them, I'm running painfully low on my favourite blades...

Tony Forsyth 24mm Silvertip Megaton

bv5MsjZl.jpg
I'm just wondering if three badger brushes are enough for my rotation? Start the enabling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm just wondering if three badger brushes are enough for my rotation? Start the enabling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No you need at least a full week (seven) set !

Curiosity. Have never tried it and given how much I enjoy Masters version I feel I should.
IF you're going to try the Pinaud Lilac Vegetal, make sure you transfer all the liquid into a glass bottle and let it mellow in the glass bottle for at least 3 weeks before using.

Otherwise, your wife will kick you straight outside, IF, you do smell like animal piss straight from a plastic bottle.

The ARKO challenge should be extended to include Pinaud Lilac Vegetal A/S for a month.

What a combination.