What sort of soap do you use in the shower?

arko-shaving-stick-shaving-soap-1_1_526x.jpg

you asked about soap in the shower and link to a video, this isn’t my first time on the Internet.
Hahaha with alcohol now out of my system, I fully understand your concerns. It’s a soap bar from Southern Witchcrafts FYI. Called the Magnum Loaf XXXL

Ok serious answere here
Spieck body wash is awesome, I have used it for the last 4 years.
Does it smell like the stick or aftershave?
I use lynx body wash myself.

Not like the aftershave, I bought the cream and aftershave hoping it would smell like the body wash, I love it. And it performs fantastically.......for a body wash
Linx was a favourite of mine in year 10 lol😂😂

Not like the aftershave, I bought the cream and aftershave hoping it would smell like the body wash, I love it. And it performs fantastically.......for a body wash
I find they produce the best lather to wash my man bits. Lather shot anyone?? And it’s cheap when on special.

Ok serious answere here
Spieck body wash is awesome, I have used it for the last 4 years.
I find they produce the best lather to wash my man bits. Lather shot anyone?? And it’s cheap when on special.
giphy.gif

@tim33z and @Sammy members of the Men’s Paste and Cut Body Wash Club

it sounds like a men of past and cut calendar is in the making. personally I move around a bit on body soaps and washes- I love “the olive branch” from lush however.