What sort of soap do you use in the shower?

I've been using the following lately with no complaints, just trying them out.
  • Modern Pirate - Activated Charcoal
  • Modern Pirate - Red Clay
  • Suavecito - Whiskey Bar

Been using Nivea body wash for ages, just started using Old Spice body wash too. I can't use soap as it makes me itch.
Have you tried the Palmolive Natural Milk and Honey bar soap it doesn’t make you itch.

images

I make my own. Current one is tallow with citronella scent. Before that it was an olive oil soap with lavender. The pure tallow is better.

I've used a number of soaps from Base Soaps (https://www.basesoaps.com.au/), lately.
Specifically, the Pink Geranium bar soap and the Lemon Myrtle liquid soap both smell divine.

As an aside, they also make a really good shave-soap. The performance is quite good.
But, it smells very much like toothpaste to me.

Proraso

Green - I'm not a heathen!

Since the Conroa shit going on nearly all the toilet papers are completely sold out and that really hurts, used the other half of the soap block to clean your crap 💩 if you run out of toilet paper
lol, well we use the other half for the bath. But as for dunny paper I've got enough (over 100 rolls anyways), I'm set lol. We always keep a month or two worth of everything as we don't like shopping and produce/grow most of our own food. While metro we live pretty much off-grid lol. I'm golden even if there's black-outs (Solar with batteries FTW(y)).

But that's normal for us, no idea why people are going crazy with buying up all the toilet paper. :unsure:

lol, well we use the other half for the bath. But as for dunny paper I've got enough (over 100 rolls anyways), I'm set lol. We always keep a month or two worth of everything as we don't like shopping and produce/grow most of our own food. While metro we live pretty much off-grid lol. I'm golden even if there's black-outs (Solar with batteries FTW(y)).

But that's normal for us, no idea why people are going crazy with buying up all the toilet paper. :unsure:

Nah.... Used the old fashion way, grab a Sponge to clean your butt crap 💩

giphy.gif

Don’t worry Spongbob in charge of cleaning up my ass

- speick bar soap
- MWF bar soap
- pure olive oil soaps my SIL brought back from Greece
- a few Italian bar soaps also from SIL
- virgin coconut oil cold processed bar soap (drying in winters so I use it in summers)
- recently discovered herbal soap that also makes a very good shampoo bar (I shampoo daily to remove hair gel).

• Speick bar soap and liquid body wash is awesome.
  • Stirling bar soap (Pig Trail) and liquid body wash (Ozark Mountain) equally awesome.
  • When I feel like a treat, Portus Cale Black liquid body wash is superb.
  • And the king of soaps, Neste Dante from Florence, is also superb.

MzlfAx2.jpg

For me it has to be https://tilleysoaps.com.au/ as its locally made, comes in a variety of appealing scents, hand made, good on the skin and also lathers up well if shower shaving (y)

• Speick bar soap and liquid body wash is awesome.
  • Stirling bar soap (Pig Trail) and liquid body wash (Ozark Mountain) equally awesome.
  • When I feel like a treat, Portus Cale Black liquid body wash is superb.
  • And the king of soaps, Neste Dante from Florence, is also superb.

MzlfAx2.jpg

I've used several bath and shaving soaps from Stirling and Long Rifle https://longriflesoap.com/collections/bar-soaps, not bad.