What to do with the donut

I now have a few donut holes in some of my soaps and was wondering what you guys did. Do you just keep the hole there and build lather around it or push the edges down to cover the hole?

tim33z

King of 'Spoilers' 2019!
2018 Sabbatical Fail
Mmmm....Doughnuts.....

Do what works for you - if you can still load enough soap onto the brush then keep going. If you're struggling, you can mash it down to cover the tub evenly.

You will get to a point when there isnt enough left to load properly, and may even keep spinning around the tub - this is when i transfer it to a spare tub along with all other soap ends to make a mish mash frankensoap. When this fills, we will see how it goes....

fruityasu

smashes all the likes
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Mmmm....Doughnuts.....

Do what works for you - if you can still load enough soap onto the brush then keep going. If you're struggling, you can mash it down to cover the tub evenly.

You will get to a point when there isnt enough left to load properly, and may even keep spinning around the tub - this is when i transfer it to a spare tub along with all other soap ends to make a mish mash frankensoap. When this fills, we will see how it goes....
I’ve got a couple of ‘doughnuts’ on the warehouse floor that I’d like to ‘mash’ together - but - dohhhhh....🤓🤓🤓