Happy Birthday to the Big Kahuna! (AKA What to get the "Big Kahuna" for his birthday)

Mark1966

Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Well it seems that today, 15 April is the birthday of the Big Kahuna around here, AKA @Monsta_AU, AKA Joel.

It got me thinking - what would you get a man with more lifetimes of vintage blades than anybody else I know for a significant birthday?

So that is your challenge fellow Paste & Cut members - What would be a fitting present for Joel for his next significant birthday if money was no object and why?

There may just be a prize for the best suggestion ...

[if Monsta doesn't kill me first]

Simple...

Spare time because we never seem to see enough of the big kahuna these days....

Nicely done - and a great start! Others - top this!

Well with money being no object, then it has to be the following razor. However, there is a caveat. It depends on just how significant this birthday is. On purchasing this razor, the buyer is also gifted 20 years of service towards its upkeep. So, let's say this is a 40th, then it could be an excellent gift. If though it is a significant birthday, say, north of 60, then he might not get all 20 years worth. Now, seeming as he is the BIG KAHUNA, then he needs a ridiculously expensive and exclusive razor.

A jet fighter flight to get that heart pumping. :cool:

I'd suggest the ability to grow a full beard, yet this site wouldn't of eventuated if that was the case ;)

In lieu, a treasure map to a hidden stash of vintage blades.

What approximately ten thousand vintage blades look like.
http://oi63.tinypic.com/s5lqv8.jpg
http://oi68.tinypic.com/2mxoajt.jpg
Vp2qcPQ.gif

My sources indicate that today is the anniversary of the birth of the Big Kahuna, the founder and administrator of Paste & Cut - @Monsta_AU !

Happy Birthday Joel