What's your EDC?

Dan.05

So basically I carry all sorts of things around on me to help me out in my day to day travels. Here is what I carry
8d2b4dc34dd14d95654efdbf010c018a.jpg
so basically either my tag Heuer aquaracer or my seiko 5, my SAK alox, wallet, Swiss card, fisher space Pen bullet.

What's yours?

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of possibilities."

MacGyver

Just a phone, minimalist wallet and a watch. I used to carry knives torches and the like but never really used them so stopped the clutter. I do have some paracord in my keys though... You just never know!

What's in the car is a different story though.

Just a phone, minimalist wallet and a watch. I used to carry knives torches and the like but never really used them so stopped the clutter. I do have some paracord in my keys though... You just never know!

What's in the car is a different story though.

Yeah I carried the Lenser p3 when I was on night shift. But the knife always comes in handy. The cards are in my wallet. It looks like a lot of gear but really it's a watch, wallet pen and knife. So not that bad.

I have a backpack in the car with dried foods, first aid kit, wet weather gear, Lenser p7 tactical knives, tools etc. always be prepared I guess.

I drive long distances so I packed for what situations I think I might come across.

MacGyver

Yeah I carried the Lenser p3 when I was on night shift. But the knife always comes in handy. The cards are in my wallet. It looks like a lot of gear but really it's a watch, wallet pen and knife. So not that bad.

I have a backpack in the car with dried foods, first aid kit, wet weather gear, Lenser p7 tactical knives, tools etc. always be prepared I guess.

I drive long distances so I packed for what situations I think I might come across.

MacGyver

I'm curious why both the Swiss card AND the other multi-tool card? Surely you just need the one...

They both have different tools.

The Swiss card has a pen,knife,scissors, file etc.

The other has a saw edge, can opener, bottle opener, little grooves that are shaped to undo bolts and nuts etc. so if I carry both in my wallet I'm sort of covered short of carrying actual tools.

Well better then nothing.

MacGyver

So who else carries similar or am I just .......... special?

Leaving myself open I know.

MacGyver

So who else carries similar or am I just .......... special?

Leaving myself open I know.

MacGyver

You've opened up another rabbit hole that I'm exploring!!!

My current EDC is just phone, wallet and keys so not worth a piccy. But that'll change shortly... [emoji51]

I used to have the baby Swiss army knife with blade/scissors/screwdriver/tweezers/toothpick on my keys - so small I would forget about it until airport check in - then would usually be confiscated!!! Lost about 4 knives this way...slow learner:(

I used to have the baby Swiss army knife with blade/scissors/screwdriver/tweezers/toothpick on my keys - so small I would forget about it until airport check in - then would usually be confiscated!!! Lost about 4 knives this way...slow learner:(

I know you can get one now with no blade but they'd still confiscate it because of the scissors.

You've opened up another rabbit hole that I'm exploring!!!

My current EDC is just phone, wallet and keys so not worth a piccy. But that'll change shortly... [emoji51]

I can imagine. Didn't take very long for me to have a drawer full of toys

MacGyver

Happens to the best of us. I only carry them around with me from home. If I'm traveling by plane I leave it all at home and feel a bit naked.

MacGyver

My EDC is between home and the office and to meetings locally or via air. I have blades and tools in the office so don't need those.

Apart from my ESSENTIAL phone (not pictured for obvious reasons) my (boring) EDC -

1. Wallet with minimal cards
  2. CLEAN handkerchief - never know when a damsel may be in distress
  3. Minimal keys
  4. Extra chewing gum (see second point)

Pens and business cards also in jacket pocket when worn.

Not terribly exciting really ...

Ga6Ik9Pl.jpg

Bringing this thread back as I love me some EDC.
I’m changing a few things currently so stay tuned

You carry a knife ...
Most of the time yes indeed, cutting through boxes at work becomes challenging when you use your fingernails/teeth.

Rest assured my pen is much mightier.

All day to day tools in my trade good sir.

Last edited: