What's your EDC?

It's supposed to be D2 but I'm not sure, It holds an edge reasonably well.
I’m loving D2 at the moment, I got this RAT 2 in D2 (R2D2) a couple weeks back
UYN6h0fl.jpg

Hello P&C what Retractable Keychain, Heavy Duty Carabiner Badge Holder do you all use?

I bought a 2 pack of these Key-Bak Sidekick with 24" Kevlar Cord a couple of years ago and the 1st one has just split in 2. No problems with the cord but the spring clip did pop out a few times.
Looking to buy the next few in preparation and may even buy some as xmas presents for the team because we all have to carry key cards and display ID in the building.
Would be happy to buy this model again but noticed there are a few alternatives available. Any recommendations?

bTjP2ON.png

Hello P&C what Retractable Keychain, Heavy Duty Carabiner Badge Holder do you all use?

I bought a 2 pack of these Key-Bak Sidekick with 24" Kevlar Cord a couple of years ago and the 1st one has just split in 2. No problems with the cord but the spring clip did pop out a few times.
Looking to buy the next few in preparation and may even buy some as xmas presents for the team because we all have to carry key cards and display ID in the building.
Would be happy to buy this model again but noticed there are a few alternatives available. Any recommendations?

bTjP2ON.png
As someone in and out of government departments, I’m lousy with cheap versions… (actually I finished up last week and handed 5 back lol)
I’m keen to hear people’s opinion as I’d love a single good one that doesn’t explode when the kids pull on it.

bTjP2ON.png
I have this cheap one from Aliexpress that seems to be fairly good quality for the price.

81S30oktOXL._AC_SX679_.jpg