Why didn't I do this DE thing years ago?

Welcome to P&C @Chad . If you want to include sustainability and quality, I won't say Arko or proraso matches that. Anyway, yo will discover many brands that does amazing soaps/creams trying to be environmentally friendly (I have tested some from Europe and some are not worth) but you can go local and get soaps made in Oz with high quality products. If you enjoy meat, you soon discover here in the forum at least a couple of Aussie made shaving soaps that are just spectacular, but If you are vegan, I still have to have a great experience with Aussie vegetarian soaps (I have a new brand on the post to try), but in Europe you can get sublime ones like MdC or By Luna!!! (yo can buy MdC locally in Aussie, but byLuna only though e-mail from Spain)

Hope to see your SOTD's soon :)

Thanks mate. De shaving and not using shaving creams from a can etc all goes a long way to being more sustainable. Looking forward to delving into some more soaps from Aussie sources. Going to try the Squadron ones next.

Thanks for the post (y)

Welcome to P&C @Chad . If you want to include sustainability and quality, I won't say Arko or proraso matches that. Anyway, yo will discover many brands that does amazing soaps/creams trying to be environmentally friendly (I have tested some from Europe and some are not worth) but you can go local and get soaps made in Oz with high quality products. If you enjoy meat, you soon discover here in the forum at least a couple of Aussie made shaving soaps that are just spectacular, but If you are vegan, I still have to have a great experience with Aussie vegetarian soaps (I have a new brand on the post to try), but in Europe you can get sublime ones like MdC or By Luna!!! (yo can buy MdC locally in Aussie, but byLuna only though e-mail from Spain)

Hope to see your SOTD's soon :)