Wilk Soap Sticks - seems like they are cheap to try....

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
Because I am an enabler: Wilkinson Sword Soap Sticks

Tallow & Coconut oil formula.
A skin caring soap with moisturising ingredients,
Glycerine & Lanolin for a classic wet shave.

Under $5 each landed when buying 4, or ~$5.40 each landed if you get two. Haven't heard what the scent is like though. I am not going to comment about the seller's previous status on other forums.

I've heard good comments about it. Don't know why but the fact that they're blue sort of puts me off. If the seller's had problems on other forums is probably a plus in my book.

Well, I'm red-green colour blind so that didn't bother me too much. The face didn't like it at all. I'm still hurting from it. Blue is a bit disinfectantish. I'll give it a try if a few here in Perth want to get together for a group buy. I'm a sucker for sticks.

Just realised it's Connaughts. Nothing wrong with Connaughts. Probably got banned for offering stuff cheaper than West Coast Shaving.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good deal.

The more and more I hear about how anally retentive BB is, I really don't want to go there.

100th post on pnc :D

Last edited:
Just realised it's Connaughts. Nothing wrong with Connaughts. Probably got banned for offering stuff cheaper than West Coast Shaving.

Connaughts is alright. Good spread of stuff and very good prices. I don't know what he did to upset them over there, but yes probably selling to much stuff on price and service, without buying their full vendor subs or something.

......The more and more I hear about how anally retentive BB is, I really don't want to go there......

You should. I enjoyed it for a while. It's got a lot of decent information. But the people that run it and all the people that want to run it to a man are generally pretty stupid. Just don't express a point of view. Just pretend to be a gentelmanly, god fearing, polite person with absolutely no sense of humour and you'll be just fine. Use heaps of smileys.

Sounds like a good deal.

The more and more I hear about how anally retentive BB is, I really don't want to go there.

100th post on pnc :D

Cool!!!

Congratulations :eek:mg:

Wilkinson Sticks are the best of the cheap sticks in my humble opinion - although they did rocket in price about 12/18 months back... went from £0.62 to £1.99 in a oner... I suspect their sales tailed off a bit after that.