Williams Aqua Velva sold in glass bottles in Spain

The dream is over... The seller contacted me, according to Canadian post regulation, he cannot ship aftershave in glass bottles over 50ml :-(
I found another supplier of Aqua Velva in glass bottles able to ship internationally. 7 quid plus shipping.
The bottle is a little different in style though...
Aqua_Velva_Aftershave__84281.1405359231.1200.1200.jpg

My parents go to Spain probably twice a year, because my sister lives there. I could ask them to bring some bottles back next time if you're interested. Or some soaps for that matter. Have them delivered to my sis and they can bring back.

My parents go to Spain probably twice a year, because my sister lives there. I could ask them to bring some bottles back next time if you're interested. Or some soaps for that matter. Have them delivered to my sis and they can bring back.
Yeehah! How many suitcases???!

Spain is home of: Jabonmon soaps, Floid aftershave, Myrsol aftershaves... Just to name a few. [emoji6]

The Myrsol and soaps would be especially good to get since they are expensive to ship.

:eek::D(y)

Oh look at the first three to express interest to cheaper produce from Spain :p

Another :resurrected: post!

This is now also available at The Stray Whisker too! [emoji6]