Wizamet orders from Morocco (from https://wizashave.com/)

Well well well...

this is promising:
6180-C1-F5-BAEE-456-B-A397-4-C7-E076-E6307.jpg

A USPS tracking number. Perhaps Wizashave have finally decided to dispatch the order from their US distribution centre.🤞
Why they couldn't do this in the first place...??? :facepalm:
Here's hoping you guys finally receive your orders soon. (y)

This really is nothing. Don't forget that my longest wait was for a parcel postmarked February 19, 2013 which arrived May 16, 2014 ...

(Yes, I had received a full refund in the meantime and the seller was VERY surprised when I contacted him and paid for the blades!)

Why they couldn't do this in the first place...??? :facepalm:

Because they have extremely poor communication, and instead of asking the customer if they didn't mind paying the difference for express shipping or even offering express shipping as an option, they just fumble bumble mislead the customer trying to continue on with unrealistic tightarse shipping methods.

I'm getting excited!

2021-04-26 13:29
AUSTRALIA, SYDNEY, Departed -> Your item departed a transfer airport in KINGSFORD SMITH, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA on April 26, 2021 at 1:29 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

:) :) The eagle has landed! In Australia this time...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine -

April 22, 2021
In Transit to Next Facility
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

NOTHING SINCE THEN!

It is simply not fair!

2021-03-10 19:10
上海市, 进口海关留存待验

The original package is still sitting in Shangai, has been since March 10th. It's status recently changed from 'In Transit' to 'Expired'.
This second package was dispatched from the vendors USA distributor after Mark and I enquired about a refund. He did do the right thing and shipped from the USA at extra expense to himself. He has also since advised me that they will be shipping from a European agent in the near future. Well it's not here yet so I won't celebrate until I pop a blade into my Karve, hopefully sometime later this week.

Last edited:
2021-03-10 19:10
上海市, 进口海关留存待验

The original package is still sitting in Shangai, has been since March 10th. It's status recently changed from 'In Transit' to 'Expired'.
This second package was dispatched from the vendors USA distributor after Mark and I enquired about a refund. He did do the right thing and shipped from the USA at extra expense to himself. He has also since advised me that they will be shipping from a European agent in the near future. Well it's not here yet so I won't celebrate until I pop a blade into my Karve, hopefully sometime later this week.

I confess that part of me feels sorry for him - has has tried very hard, I think most vendors would have just refunded and moved on - it would probably have been easier...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine -

April 22, 2021
In Transit to Next Facility
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

NOTHING SINCE THEN!

It is simply not fair!

Ignore USPS tracking info. They have update issues. Your order is most likely with @Bernie's.

Wish he would of taken my suggestion to sign up to a vendor account here and offer direct deals to members.
Dare suggest it would alleviate many potential customers apprehensions via him being a member and directly contactable here.

Wish he would of taken my suggestion to sign up to a vendor account here and offer direct deals to members.
Dare suggest it would alleviate many potential customers apprehensions via him being a member and directly contactable here.

Can't have that, that would make the (unknown person who shall remain nameless who isn't the other person who shall also remain nameless, who doesn't have multiple email addresses from multiple locations, and who only speaks French on Monday and Wednesday's, Arabic on Tuesday and Tursday, and English every 2nd Friday, kind of accountable). :)

Can't have that, that would make the (unknown person who shall remain nameless who isn't the other person who shall also remain nameless, who doesn't have multiple email addresses from multiple locations, and who only speaks French on Monday and Wednesday's, Arabic on Tuesday and Tursday, and English every 2nd Friday, kind of accountable). :)

Aha! You've outed him. He's living in Canberra :ROFLMAO:

Huh?

cxX1a0Cl.png

OK, so maybe my blades ARE with @bernie01s !

Oooh, getting too SLOW and still waiting at the front door for seven days a week, until the parcel arrives :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

That won't happen. Missed delivery needs a signature on delivery, most likely at the local post office awaiting a pick up.

Oooh, getting too SLOW and still waiting at the front door for seven days a week, until the parcel arrives :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

That won't happen. Missed delivery needs a signature on delivery, most likely at the local post office awaiting a pick up.

It was addressed to my PO Box - so I was NEVER going to be there waiting for it at 5:38am!