Wolfman handles

I need a new breed at home mate
FTFY!!

giphy.gif

So if the opportunity ever presents itself I may well consider a Wolfie. However, I am torn as to which handle. Personally I love the look of the Darwin. But, it seems most people the WRH2 or WRH7. So here's my question. Why no love for the Darwin?

I love my polished SS Wolfman Darwin. I prefer shorter handles and the Darwin is perfect for that. The shape of the handle is also super easy to hold onto even though it doesn’t have knurling.

The only downside is that if you want a Wolfman stand, you’ve gotta pay more for the WRA2 stand since it won’t fit in the WRA1.

I love my polished SS Wolfman Darwin. I prefer shorter handles and the Darwin is perfect for that. The shape of the handle is also super easy to hold onto even though it doesn’t have knurling.

The only downside is that if you want a Wolfman stand, you’ve gotta pay more for the WRA2 stand since it won’t fit in the WRA1.
Would you be so kind as to post a pic of your polished Darwin handle. Thanks

Thanks so much.

This one is a WR1 .94 OC in SS - my favorite Wolfman head and blade gap. I love the WR2 and even though my 1.55 WR2 is both smoother and more efficient, I still enjoy the .94 WR1 more.

I’m in the severe minority with that view so don’t take my opinion on this to applying to anyone else, haha.