Wolfpac Shaving Soap

Nope. It's great to see some more Aussie artisans stepping up.

Heads up that their "Silk Road" contains clove oil (as it often reacts to people's skin).

Standard Coconut oil based soaps with decent packaging.

Thanks for the tip off.

Nope. It's great to see some more Aussie artisans stepping up.

Heads up that their "Silk Road" contains clove oil (as it often reacts to people's skin).

Standard Coconut oil based soaps with decent packaging.

Thanks for the tip off.
I've already ordered some. :whistle:

I've already ordered some. :whistle:

You don't waste time re-investing funds from recent sales!!! Haha!

Let us know how you get on with them. [emoji106]

"We do not offer refunds for used products" equates to alarm bells for an unknown product.
You desire me to invest in your start-up artisan business (Beginning of September the site went live) yet don't back your product for early adopters?

Tagging @Gabe_Shaves_Australia, pre review thoughts?

Hi all, yes I have received the Morning Glory scent from Wolfpac. So far I'm finding the soaps lather and performance to be fantastic. I'll be shaving with this one several times this week to really get a better idea, fuller picture, for me to write my review - this week is my goal.
The scent is described as having "notes of Lavender, Lemon scented Eucalyptus and Himalayan Cedarwood." I'd say, so far, I have detected no real lavender as such, perhaps more of the citrus and cedarwood notes. A pleasant scent.
But performance wise the lather seems great! As mentioned, the ingredients list appealed to, as it's simple and not filled with a bunch of 'goodness knows what kind of chemicals' :) just simple and great performing.

@wolfpac_shaving is a new shaving soap artisan based in Melbourne, Australia. I have been fortunate enough to be sent the ‘Morning Glory’ scented shaving soap for review, so here we go! Morning Glory is described to have ‘notes of Lavender, Lemon scented Eucalyptus and Himalayan Cedarwood’. In my reflection I detect the citrusy zest of the lemon scented eucalyptus, underpinned by a Cedarwood base. However I don’t pick up the lavender as much - I love lavender scent, so if I had to get very picky, I would love to smell a touch more lavender in this scent profile - nonetheless, the scent is fresh, very pleasant, certainly not overpowering, and very enjoyable. I have found that the scent does not linger post shave, so it allows you to use any aftershave you prefer without it clashing. Thumbs up already! Wolfpac’s shaving soaps are soft soaps, making it extremely easy to load and lather. How does the lather quality stack up to other top performing shaving soaps? Well actually, wonderfully!! I have had flawless shaves time and time again, with a variety of razors. Using a Feather blade, I find if the lather is not protective and slick, my face gets very irritated. Not the case with Wolfpac Morning Glory. The lather is a lovely thick consistency, with a very nice slick feel on the face. The razor just glides on the face, and at no point do I feel irritation. Before I received the soap, I had a good feeling about what to expect, purely based on the simple and effective ingredients list posted on their website. Some shaving soaps contain a long list of ingredients – not this one, with core ingredients including Coconut oil, Castor Seed Oil, Glycerin, and essential oils. Lathering with badger and boar brushes both yielded fantastic, thick and slick lather. The post shave feel has also been very nice every time, with skin feeling soft and nourished. I must say, using this soap has really sparked my interest in what the other scents are like. I highly recommend you go and check out @wolfpac_shaving for their brand new range of shaving soaps'