WunDay Men`s Shave

veteran

A handmade soap from the North Coast of NSW. I was given this to try after chatting with a stall holder at a Farmers Market.
Contains, Apricot Kernel oil, Macadamia oil, Olive oil, Virgin coconut oil, Castor oil, Clandula oil, Lemon Myrtle, Lime, Lavender essential oils.
I tried couple of different methods for lathering this soap, good looking lather was easy but this is one those soaps that seems to dissapear from your face as fast as you brush it on. Shaves nicely while there providing a slick surface but a little short on cushion. I`ll use it as an additive for superlathers but its 4-6 mth shelf life is dissapointing. Pity because this is one of the most moisturising soaps I`ve ever used.

Olive oil seems to be the killer of anything decent in soap.

Aside from that, there does seem to be an excess of oil for a soap.

It sounds more like something you would splash over a Thai Beef Salad, to be honest.

A lot of oils in there.

I`m actually loving this stuff as prep. I wet the face, give the brush a few wipes over the soap and give a good brisk face lather. I leave it on while I get the rest of my gear together (1.5--2 min) rinse off and face lather with cream or soap of choice as normal. Great pre shave moisturising.