yaqi razors

I have the YAQI Mellon open comb head. For the price (I think around $8.00) it shaves surprisingly well. A bit of blade feel yet smooth and efficient.

I have the YAQI Mellon open comb head. For the price (I think around $8.00) it shaves surprisingly well. A bit of blade feel yet smooth and efficient.
I have to agee regarding the OC. It shaves just as good as the earlier PAA DOC at a fraction of the price - my go to OC :)

I knew you could buy from AU been looking at some of their brushes , but have no idea what one , at present i am using whipped dog blue handle

I have the 24mm snow leopard and 26mm tuxedo knots from Yaqi. Both are very soft but the Snow Leopard isn't as dense and not quite as nice IMO. Tuxedo knot seems to be the superior option of the two (for me at least)

I have the 24mm snow leopard and 26mm tuxedo knots from Yaqi. Both are very soft but the Snow Leopard isn't as dense and not quite as nice IMO. Tuxedo knot seems to be the superior option of the two (for me at least)
I agree if you’re after a synthetic brush, you cannot go past the Mysterious Space with Tuxedo knot. I also have a Timber Wolf which is great also

Yaqi razors are good...the double open comb and the DE89 style.

Their DOC slant and Beast are ridiculously aggressive!

The DE89 style is more efficient than the DE89, and shaves really nicely!

The DOC is mild, very comfortable. I don't use it often as it's less efficient than I like but it's a really nice razor!

Yaqi brushes are just wonderful! I have about 30 of their synthetics and 20 badger brushes.