Thanks to your likes, our facebook page now has 25 likes and our own special URL - We now have a https://www.facebook.com/paste.and.cut. Please remember to invite your friends both to the forums and our page.Dismiss Notice
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING TAPATALKMembers are advised that Tapatalk access to Paste and Cut is now officially deprecated and is targeted for removal from April 30, 2017. Please see the full announcement at the notice thread.
Terms of Service and Rules
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice. If you do not agree with these terms, or any changes in the terms, then we will happily close your account.FORUM RULES:
We subscribe to one simple Golden Forum Rule: DON'T BE A DICK. Follow the golden rule and you won't have any problems.
Since some people have problems understanding what the golden rule means in practice, here's a few more specific examples of how not to be a dick:
- This is a forum aimed at people who shave, or like shaving, or find it sexy or whatever. That includes humans of all types - races, religions, sexual orientations and political persuasions. All are welcome. If you want to make someone feel unwelcome, stop being a dick.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated as they are a dick move. Discuss the topic at hand.
- Certain topics are verboten and will not be entertained in public discussion as it more often than not turns people into dicks. If you want to discuss the following topics, kindly go elsewhere to do so:
- Vegetarianism/Veganism, and Paleos too for that matter.
- Being a vendor and pushing your business and website with a personal account. Definite dick move that. Read below if this is you. Yes Peter, I am talking to you.
We gladly accept vendors to this site, as long as they are held in reasonable esteem by the wet-shaving community. There is no charge for this, no fees will be levied, however you continued participation here is at our leisure.
We will not allow vendors to participate here unless the following pre-requisites are met:
- You have a proper, hosted website for your business including ordering functions;
- You have a real domain attached to your website/email with verifiable WHOIS on the domain (no domain privacy);
- Your business has a substantial shaving-related focus, or has a focus towards an area which has a separate forum dedicated to it on Paste & Cut.
All applications for vendor-based accounts must be directed to email@example.com PRIOR to creating your account for approval and instructions. You need to wait for approval plus instructions before proceeding. Failure to do so may result in a permanent ban for your business from participating here.